SLIPPERINESS METERING SR/45 MODEL. To determine the dynamic critical angle in conformity with DIN-51130 (R Value) and DIN-51097 standards.
The equipment is manufactured in accordance to DIN 51130 and DIN 51097, it mainly consists of an alluminium framework with one stainless steel platform with adjustable angle to accomodate the sample panel.
The operator, with the safety belt weared, walk back and forth on the platform while this is getting inclined at the rate of 1° per second. The movement is stopped by the operator on the critical angle of slipperiness. The test will be repeated several times near to the angle found to be critical, in order to get a more precise value that it will be confirmed and stored through the key placed on the hanging pushbutton.
- Movement with electromechanical actuator.
- Hanging pushbutton to move the platform and acceptance of the value of the critical angle
- Control panel with touch screen display
- Storing 10 individual results
- Storing results (test reports)
- Storing 10 operator characteristics
- Angle executable platform : 0÷42°
- Speed: 1 ° per sec.
- Inclination to impulse: 0,5 +/- 0,1 ° to impulse
- Inclination sensor with resolution 0.1 °
- Accuracy: ± 0,1°
- Mechanical rigidity (angle alteration ): max +/- 0,2°
- Test panel dimension: max 1200 x 600 mm
- Flowing system of the test fluid according to the DIN51097 standards complete with reservoir, pump,
collector with spray nozzles and fluximeter with regulating valve
- Serial exit for PC or printer
- Power supply: 200÷240 V – 50/60 Hz single phase
- Power 0.7 kW
- Overall dimensions: 2920 x 1250 x 3530(h) mm
- Unladen weight: 270 kg
Supplied complete with:
Rope for harness and snap-hooks
Stepladder to access to the platform