This press has a compact and elegant structure, madeof steel, stove-enameled at 180° with epoxy paints.
Its functioning is entirely hydraulic and completely
automatic with the exception of the loading of the
material to be pressed.
- Hydraulic extractor
- Electronic control panel, permitting a completely
automatic operation of the press (except for the
loading of the powder to be pressed).
By means of the electronic control panel, 5 different
working cycles can be memorized. For each of these
working cycles, the following parameters can be set:
- Working pressure
- Three layers of powders; this means that it is
possible to press three different types of
powders simultaneously and electronically
control the thickness of the layer in the mould.
- Dearaetion pressure
- Dearaetion time
- Residence time at the required working pressure
- Automatic start of the pressing cycle
- The working pressure is indicated on the display